For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Personal Data Protection, CRAVY APP, S.L. (hereinafter Reboot) informs the users of https://reboot.studio/ (hereinafter the Website Users) that fully complies with current legislation on Personal Data Protection, the legislation regarding the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the requirement for confidentiality of its activity.
Reboot wishes to inform the existence of files of personal data, held by Reboot, for their own User management and customers’ purposes and commercial communication of newsletters, promotions and information of interest about the Website activity.
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, governing the information society and e-commerce, the following data identifying the owner of this webpage is given:
- Owner: CRAVY APP, S.L.
- Corporate address: Carrer dels Almogàvers, 165, 08018 Barcelona
- Tax Identification Number: B67435305
- Registered information: Commercial Register of Barcelona, Volume B-46885, Sheet 534221, Page 157 Inscripción 1
- Email address: [email protected]
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Reboot uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Spain and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Spain and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Reboot may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Reboot
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Excercise of Rights
The User may exercise his or her rights of access, correction, cancelation and opposition, in compliance with that established in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection, bearing in mind that the exercise of these rights is extremely personal, for which it will be necessary for the affected party to prove his or her identity.
The exercise of these rights must be done in writing and signed by the owner of the data, indicating his or her registered address and attaching a copy of the owner’s National Identification Document or other accrediting document via snail mail or email.